The Metal Gear Solid Developer Wiki is a site dedicated to reverse engineering all aspects of the Metal Gear video game saga. End goals are to ultimately have a fundamental understanding of the technical details ranging from finding debug menus, unused music, graphics, enemies, or levels... as well as the ability to add custom assets and levels for community modifications.
|Metal Gear Solid||Metal Gear Solid 2||Metal Gear Solid 3||Metal Gear Solid 4||The Phantom Pain||Peace Walker|
- Adjust these guidelines as you see fit, for cleaner and/or clearer information.
- Each page should include a short description similar to Wikipedia.
- Pages dedicated to a file type should be all-caps (e.g. MTA2), and should include the format and tools if possible.
- Pages dedicated to a file from a specific game, and may be ambiguous, should be prepended with the game name. (e.g. BGM.DAT (MGS3), BGM.DAT (MGS4))
- Each pages should be included in the appropriate Categories.